Applying with your old resume won’t get you noticed! If you don’t get noticed by the hiring person, your resume will go to the NO pile and you won’t get contacted.
People will be applying for jobs even more these days as the competition is getting higher and higher. It can become frustrating not hearing back from the companies, not getting interview invitations and starting to worry about where to get money for the bills or family?
This might be your situation as well:
- You probably don’t get invitations to jobs interviews or even don’t hear back at all.
- You are worried about what will happen to you or your family without having a job and earning money.
- You don’t know how to stand out from other candidates so you would get noticed, am I right?
I’m wondering if you’ll keep being stuck where you are, or not.
You don’t have to struggle with your ordinary resume and not getting noticed. Use this professional modern resume template and get noticed fast!
Resume Template Hannah Hughes package includes Resume Template One page and Two Page, Cover Letter template, and References template. All documents can be edited easily and quickly.
You also get extended support in case you need help with the templates, final polishing or even have questions about resumes.
- Two Page Resume and One Page Resume Template in Microsoft Word .docx
- Cover letter template and References template
- Required Font files in the package
- 4 sets of resume icons – a total of 2000 icons
- Instruction Guide
- A gift: Letterhead template
- BONUS: Resume Checklist – Tips for the Perfect Resume
- Unlmited after purchase support
WHAT CAN BE CUSTOMISED IN THE RESUME TEMPLATE?
- Heading sections
- All body text
- Icons – Both colour and size
- Fonts and font sizes
- Any section can be added, duplicated or deleted
PLEASE DO CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED HELP:
- Formatting e.g. alignment, paragraph spacing, design, font style, layout etc.
- Changing the icons, resizing and colour
- Printing or saving the resume to PDF file without borders after the resume is complete
- Having problems with the templates
- Any questions related to the resume, cover letter or references templates
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS FOR EDITING THE RESUME TEMPLATE
- Microsoft Word (Format .docx 2007-2016 or later – PC or Mac) – available online for FREE – more info in the instruction guid
CONTACT & HELP THE RESUME TEMPLATE
- Contact us via the Contact Us page in case you need help or have any questions.
All files are copyright© and original to BestResumes.info. All files are only for personal use and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.